Tripod turnstiles are compact and cost-effective entrance solutions. Designing for smooth and silent operation, reducing power consumption, wear and tear. It is suitable for areas with a high traffic.
The TS1000 series, our stainless steel compact version,offer high operating reliability in a small casework, ideal for sites where space is an issue. By receiving a signal from the access control system, or pushing button, it allows the entry of one person in a time. Entering into different directions are electronically controlled. Default mode is to lock the mechanism until a valid authorization signal is received. IIf you want to set one side free, you can adjust the mechanism. In case of emergency, the horizontal arm will drop to allow free passage.
• Alloy steel tripod hub prevents mechanical wear
• Casework and tripod arms manufactured in SUS304 stainless steel
• Electromagnets for lock are used only wwhen being activated. They are in standby mode when the device is idle.
• ZK patented compact mechanism ensures the long life of the lubricating oil inside.
• High quality electrical components
Safety and User-Orientated Design
• Drop arm designed for emergency purpose
• No exposed screws, safer for the user.
• Smooth operation designed for mas transit application
• The pictogram on the device indicating access permission and direction of movement
• Special designed case shape, user-friendly for passenger to punch card or finger.
• Flexible reader installation plate. Customers can easily integrate with third party redaer
• Standard electrical interface for third party device.
• By using compact mechanism, the turnstile has more space inside for integration
• ZKTeco provides integration service in factory, with board and peripherals installed, ensuring compliance of the system. When the turnstile is delivered, just plug it in and do the setting. Save the cost of installation.