Ideal for overhead sound in small spaces
Have a cozy kitchen, home office, or other small space where you want music playing overhead? Monitor Audio’s CPC120 in-ceiling speakers are worth a look as part of your custom-installed audio system.
Their ultra-compact design allows them to fit into spaces where larger speakers can’t. Use them in conjunction with other Controlled Performance Series speakers for balanced, voice-matched sound throughout your system.
A built-in enclosure elevates performance
One of my favorite features of the CPC120 is the back-box that’s built onto each speaker.
This carefully designed enclosure helps each speaker deliver consistently focused, well-balanced sound no matter what kind of space is behind it in your ceiling. It also keeps dust and dirt out.
If this is a do-it-yourself install, check out our guide to installing in-ceiling speakers, along with our selection of in-wall speaker wire.
- ideal for an in-ceiling music system, or as overhead effects channels in a custom-installed home theater
- built-in back-boxes ensure well-balanced sound and protect against dust and dirt
- 2″ full-range micro-driver with 1″ long-throw voice coil and die-cast aluminum chassis (each)
- frequency response: 100-20,000 Hz
- recommended amplifier power: 5-20 watts
- nominal impedance: 8 ohms
- sensitivity: 85 dB
- cutout dimensions: 2-1/2″W x 2-1/2″H
- overall dimensions: 3-1/8″W x 3-1/8″H
- mounting depth: 3-5/8″