- A wireless / wired temperature sensor for indoor or outdoor use
- Humidity and temperature sensors
- Can be connected to various Somfy products via the Tahoma system and pre-programmed scenarios
- Power supply from batteries allows easy installation anywhere in your home
- Transmits the measured temperature to your Tahoma system
- Comes with a comprehensive 2 year warranty
The Somfy connected Thermostat is very simple to install and use. It has a temperature sensor and humidity sensor. It takes into account both the temperature and the humidity level in your home, to keep the temperature as close as possible to the desired comfort level. Somfy connected thermostat analyses the energy performance of your home, climate conditions where you live and your living habits. You can also see a real time display on the smartphone app of the estimated total for your bill. Based on this estimate customised advice is provided so you can improve your consumption and reduce its impact on your bill. Somfy connected thermostat adapts automatically to your schedule and your day. By activating the geolocation function, as you move away from your home the temperature falls, and when you approach, it rises. With the smartphone app, you can change the temperature on your thermostat wherever you are. Compatible with other connected objects via IFTTT and voice control via Amazon Alexa, works with Google Assistant. It can also be linked via Somfy TaHoma box to create a programme that combines thermostat, sun sensor, motorised shutters and blinds for further efficiency.
Compatibility – Gas Combi boilers (providing heating and hot water without the need for a hot water or cold-water storage tank), Electric, Oil Fired, Wood Fired Boilers and Heat Pump.
|Product Dimensions||3.3 x 9 x 10.1 cm; 120 Grams|
|Item Weight||120 g|